Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello, World

it's a tradition in computer programming, the first program you show a student how to write will output the text "Hello, World"

it's like playing chopsticks on paino.

this is the first post on my first blog...

I've started because of a mounting frustration installing and settingup a web development tool called Grails - more on that next post.

I decided to start a blog because I know that this particular problem I'm tackling is too cryptic to just post on a forum. And this will create both a better resource than a forum thread, but also, committing to writing it will force me to think out the problem in a more effective way.

as well as being a platform for my ruminations about life, and stories of my various adventures which are both quite fascinating!

so: Hello, World. and get the fuck out of my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment